Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media 101: Leveraging Social Media to help Grow Salon Business
Monday, January 21, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (EST)
Taught by: Kyle Parker.
Monday, January 21, 2013, 8:30AM - 6:30PM
Social Media is an ever-evolving phenomenon, and has never been more important to small businesses and direct sales. Success depends on understanding and utilizing the best resources, tools and strategies available.
- Create a Facebook Account & Business Page
- Add Friends and Gain Page Likes
- Design effective Posting of Statuses, Photos, and Videos
- Add Account And Privacy Settings
- Promote your Page, Event, and Statuses
- Create a Deal to attract new customers, or reward the loyal ones
- Upload Photos and Videos with purpose
What you’ll take away:
- Professional Facebook Account and Business Page
- Be able to use social media on-the-go with mobile devices
- Knowledge to train your staff, clients, and business network
- See what other businesses are doing and how you stack up to the competition
- Introduction to Advanced Social Media included but not limited to:
-Browser Extensions and Add-Ons
-Linking Facebook to other Social Media Platforms
-Automated Client Communication Systems and integration
-Online Booking and Reviews
-Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Social Media
Things to bring:
- Laptop with Wi-Fi capability (PC or Apple)
- 10 digital images of your salon/clients/events/photo-shoots/fashion shows/etc.
- Mobile Device (Smartphone/Tablet/iPod/etc.) [optional]
- Notepad & Pen [optional]
- Desire to learn and ask questions [mandatory]